2012. január 28., szombat

The first time...

... when I met THE BRIARD.

1996 - World Dog Show - BUDAPEST.
I made some photos there. Please help me- who are these dogs?

Obry des Enfants de Lutece  

I don't know who is this dog, but I like her so much.
Maybe Succes du Mas Bel Air??
Yes, she is! She was the WorldWinnerin !

first from right - dog from Moonlight kennel (H) - others???
Moonlight Dulcinea Niki - Anti-Ko Lhasabrie -? - ?

?
Maybe Hot Sexy Madonna Della Val del Foglia (she becam res.CACIB)


1. Kalamona Conan (lay) -2. maybe Mirage?? - 3.  Obry des Enfants de Lutece 
Yes, Mirage with Ruth :)

3 megjegyzés:

  1. Yes - 2. was me(!!!!) with Mirage!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. the 2 dog, with person in white pants, (filiep Cneut): if these briards are boys, than it must be Sagal du mas de Chantranne, if these are girls than it must be Savoi du mas de Chantranne.

    VálaszTörlés